Stronger and lighter than traditional tarps, our protective covers are custom-made from state-of-the-art engineered materials designed for durable protection in all types of weather. These serve as a sacrificial outer coating to protect items in storage or during transport. You provide the dimensions and we deliver a custom sewn, protective cover for a snug fit. All our protective covers are lined with grommets to enable flexible options for securing the cover to equipment.
Protective covers are currently available in the following material types:
- Protect A50 – woven UV stabilized HDPE scrim – polyethylene coating on both sides
- Protect AT200 – PVC coated polyester scrim – weather resistant, high tensile strength
- Protect T55 – 3-ply laminate – strong, durable, lightweight – (available in clear only)
- Protect T90 – 5-ply film – strong, durable, lightweight
Our protective covers are:
- Custom made for a snug fit
- Lined with grommets for easy installation
- Removable and reusable
- Provide a layer of protection from the elements
- Available in black, white, army green (olive), natural and clear
- Excellent reinforcement for moisture barrier bags and shrink film applications
Call 1-800-644-4032 today to speak with a Protective Packaging specialist, or send us a message via our online form about your particular needs regarding a protective cover. We welcome custom orders!