Protective Packaging understands that conventional canvas and vinyl covers retain moisture that increases the relative humidity and potential for corrosion. The best way to completely seal out corrosion is to control the environment around the piece of equipment using barrier bags creating a hermetic seal. Other anti-corrosion cover technologies are very expensive and difficult to install. Protective Packaging provides lightweight, easy to install, protective covers that are tailored to the consumer needs that can be delivered at a much lower cost.
Special Project: Custom Covers (MIL-PRF-20696) for Military Equipment
Stronger than traditional tarps, our protective covers are custom made from mil-spec materials designed for durable protection for short and long-term protection and reduction against corrosion, UV, mold, mildew, static electricity (ESD), and other airborne qualities in all types of weather. These serve as a sacrificial outer coating to protect items in storage or during transport.
Weather is a natural enemy of many products. The combination of water, humidity and exposure to oxygen can rapidly cause the degradation of equipment and the development of corrosion. All our covers are custom fitted, reusable, and make for ideal access that may be required routinely or on a periodic basis. Protective Packaging is the most cost effective mil-spec protective cover available today.
- High Strength, reinforcement resist punctures and tears
- UV stabilization protects from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight and weather
- Cold-crack resistance provides protection in extremely cold temperatures
- Flexibility and lightweight allow for easy handling and quick installation
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and lower replacements
- Breathable, Waterproof and mildew resistance
- Corrosion Reduction with VCI emitters
- Made in the United States and Berry Amendment compliant
- Available in Desert Tan or Olive Green
All our protective covers are lined with grommets or straps to enable flexible options for securing the cover to equipment. Fabrics are produced to government and/or performance specifications, as well as to customer outlined specifications.
For questions please contact us at 1-800-644-4032 or complete the form on the right.