ShockWatch® ShockLog® Impact Recorders offer contiuous monitoring and recording of shock, vibration and environmental conditions. These units offer real-time reporting for structures, facilities or equipment during transit, storage and operation. ShockLog impact recorders register the duration, direction, and amplitude of of force during an impact event.
Optional sensors record changes in temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, tilt and roll. A GPS/ GPRS tracking module is available to pinpoint the location of mishandling or exposure to adverse conditions. ShockWatch impact recorders are acute impact detection devices, which help to deter, monitor and minimize damage at each link of your supply chain.
- g-View is a cost-effective option ideal for monitoring transit containers for when damage boundary conditions are known.
- ShockLog® 208 offers an entry-level impact monitoring solution of time slots only.
- ShockLog® 248 records the date and time of up to 15 shock events, time slots, and summary data.
- ShockLog® 298 records the date and time of up to 870 shock and vibration events, time slots, and summary data.
- ShockTrak™ combines the flagship ShockLog® 298 Impact Recorder and a satellite communication module to deliver outstanding impact recording, real-time reporting and asset location.
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- User-definable alarm levels
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- Programmable wake-up values for maximizing battery life
- IP67-rated, RF-screened