T90 is made with 2 layers of white film and one layer of black film with 2 layersof reinforcement. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
- Manufactured in part from environmentally recycled materials.
64 LB/1000 FT2
31.2 KG/100 M2
3″ Load @ Yield
3″ Load @ Break
3″ Elongation @ Break
Dart Impact Strength
Cold Impact Strength
.022 Grain/Hr • FT2 • in.Hg
1.28 NG/(PA • S • M2)
Usable Temperature Range
Minimum: -40oF – 40oC
Maximum: 170oF – 77oC
The data presented refers to typical values only and should serve only as a guide and does not encompass normal variability, or constitute any warranty. We urge purchasers to conduct tests for suitability in their specific end use.