Moisture Barrier Bags
ALL OUR MOISTURE BARRIER BAGS ARE MADE TO ORDER
Moisture barrier bags, (also known as foil bags, alufoil bags or Mylar bags), are one of the most effective packaging solutions on the market today to protect against corrosive damage caused by humidity, moisture, oxygen, salt spray, aromas, grease and other airborne contaminants.
We carry dozens of moisture proof, vapor proof, grease proof materials that meet or exceed the following Mil-Specs:
Many of our materials are used to prevent rust and corrosion on metals, but they are also well suited to protect against:
- Electrostatic discharge
- Salt spray
- UV rays
Our packaging professionals can create bags of all shapes and sizes; if you send us the dimensions, we can make the bag or cover you need. Standard requests are for:
- Flat Bags – three sides with one open end
- Tear-Notch bags
- Bags with lip
- Flat Bottom Bags - (sometimes called gusseted bags, or pouches) – bags with a flat bottom and two sides leaving only one edge to seal and no folds.
Bags and tubes made from our materials meet or exceed MIL-DTL-117 requirements.
Because there are several factors to consider when selecting a moisture barrier bag, we prefer to speak with our customers to recommend the best material for each project. Your satisfaction and project success are our #1 concern!
When we speak with you, we’ll ask about:
- Types of materials being packaged (wood, steel, plastic, copper, etc)
- Dimensions of the items to be packaged
- Storage or shipping conditions
- For items being stored, duration of storage
Call today for your moisture barrier bag solution – 1-800-644-4032.